Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gi dolly, Gi bunny. Gi lovey.

A couple of months have flown by since I turned 2. And lets just say, things haven't been quiet with three big brothers running around the house, activities array, my homecare nurses on their shifts, my machines making all sorts of noises for my respiratory treatments, the usuall bells and whistles of my monitor, and of course the parties that are held at the house to celebrate the holidays!


Everyone who comes to visits, say I look like a precious doll. Looking forward to my next visit with you!!

I have grown a bit, and weigh a little more too. But still love to hold my pink bunny!

This is me with my Aunt on Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. She looks so serene being rocked in her aunt Sue Anne's lap.