Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tea for Two, Tea for me and you, Gianna turns 2!

On January 10, I turned 2 years old! My mom and dad had a tea party for me! They invited my grandmothers, aunts, uncles, and cousins! And Willie, my nurse was there too, to take care of me, and also to enjoy the party! We had lots of food! My mom and aunts made tea sandwiches, and my dad made sure potatoe chips, pickles, and beer were there to accompany them. Silly Dad, dont you know that tea parties are all about saving room for the sweets and scones with our tea?? He's the best, he always makes sure that everyone has plenty to eat when there is a party at our house!
My mom made soo many mini cupcakes! chocolate and vanilla. Sprinkles and jimmies. white and chocolate icing. They all looked so yummy. My Aunt Maureen made the yummiest cookies and brought so many flavors of tea. My grandmom Kay made scones with cranberries and white-chocolate chips. Grandmom Anne made her Irish Scone. And so many people brought lots of cookies, candy and chocolates! Yummm! The hot tea was delicious on a very cold January day.
We all had a great time, and everyone had lots to eat! We were all so happy that I was healthy enough to be home for my birthday! A true blessing for all!

1 comment:

Shuvra Kundu said...

Happy Birthday Gianna! Blossom... Grow and blossom, for when you do, you will be the most beautiful!