Monday, June 9, 2008

Prayer Day for Gianna

My Big brother's class had a "prayer day" for me on Friday. When we arrived at Henry's school I was excited, and all the children in the classroom wanted to hold me. I didn't mean to make such a first impression, but I went into having my seizures. After about 10 mins I came through and started to enjoy the festivities. Lots of children and their parents in the 3rd grades were there lead by the teachers. Pink table cloths, pink roses, and flowers covered all the tables. My brother's teacher lead the celebration. The children sang a song to me. My Dad got up in front of everyone and Thanked them for such a nice celebration. All the kids in the 3rd grade wrote a little prayer for me.






Their parents put it in this beautiful book. They also made me a picture frame with all their finger prints on it.




This is what they wrote:

Dear God, Help Gianna through her life. Thank you for giving her to us. I Love You Gianna, Henry.


Dear God, please welcome Gianna in to the world and St Patrick's family. We hope she feels better and she is so blessed to have a loving family. God Bless Gianna & her family. Love, Shannon G.


Dear God, Please let Gianna enjoy the bright sunshine and beautiful flowers God bless baby Gianna and her family. Love Riley M.


Oh God, Please help Gianna with love and bless her. Love, Jake B.


Dear God, Help Gianna feel better and help her grow up so she can play soccer someday. Love, Grace


Dear God, Please help poor baby Gianna and to get well soon. Help her family and let her go on without this sickness. Sincerely, Justin D.


God Bless baby Gianna my friend and classmate, and the family. Love, Alexandra C.


God Bless Gianna. That you have a good and healthy life. With God love, Matthew C.


God please watch over Gianna and keep her safe. I will keep her in my prayers. Love Ally M.


Dear God, Please help Gianna get better soon and watch over the family. Love, Alex M


O God Please take care of Gianna. Love, Kennedy


Lord, let her walk with you although her steps are small stay beside, hold her hand and never let her fall. Amen. God Bless Gianna, my friend, Henry and the family. Love, Jimmy K.


Oh dear God Please help beautiful Gianna get well soon. Please bless her family. Love, Allison


Dear God If you can hear me please please please help baby Gianna be strong and healthy and God bless her parents and brothers, and most of all Gianna. Love, Greyson


Dear God, we thank you for the onderful blessing of Gianna as she grows that she will follow your footsteps. Love, Meghan W


Dear God, Please help Gianna and her to feel better and maker her grow close to you. Sincerely, Danny


Dear God, Please help Gianna to feel better soon. love, B


Dear Gianna, Be strong little one. You are loved lots and lots. God Bless you. Love, Jack


God Bless baby Gianna, my friend and classmate, and her family. from Emily


Gianna's Prayer. God Bless Gianna. Sam


Dear God, Please help Gianna to feel better soon. Please send the Holy Spirit to be with her. Zach


Dear God, Please let Gianna live a long and healthy life. Gillian


Dear God, Please help Gianna to get lot of special love from you. Also bless the family everyday. Love, Andrew


Dear Lord, Please continue to keep Gianna safe, healthy, and loved. Love Sarah B.


Dear God Please help baby Gianna and her family. Love, Dedon


Dear God, Please watch over Gianna. keep her safe and close to your heart. Love Kathryn


Dear God, Please watch over the family, especially Gianna. love Chris


Dear God, Please care for Gianna. She is a very special angel. her family is a loving and kind family. love, Maria


Dear God, Please love and help Gianna so she can feel better soon. From Matt C.


I hope Gianna and her family are happy and I will say Our Fathers. Erin


Dear God, Please help Gianna to get better soon. Love, Keegan


Dear God, Please help Gianna with your Holy Spirit. Regina


Dear God please watch over the Gianna and her family and keep her safe. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jimmy S.


Dear God, Please help Gianna to grow up to be healthy and strong. Meghan S.


God Bless Gianna and her family. Please keep them close to your heart. Love Annie


Dear Lord Please help Gianna get better. Patrick


Dear God Please help Gianna get better real soon. Your friend Matt M.


Gianna, O God would you please say a prayer Gianna she really needs our prayers. Love, Kate Z


Dear Gianna, May God Bless you and your family. Love Patrick N.


Dear God, let Gianna be safe and live a good life and make sure she's okay. Love Joseph J.


Dear Gianna, God Bless you, I hope you feel better, I hope your safe. Love, Gigi


Dear God, Please help Gianna feel better. Love Brendan S.


Dear God, Please help baby Gianna protected. I hope she gets better. Amen. from Annina


Dear God, Please watch over Gianna. Love, Garret J.


Dear God, Please bless Gianna and her family. Help her to feel better soon. with Love, Nicole M.


Dear God Please protect this baby and i will pray for this baby. I hope the disease go's away. And I will pray for you. Garrett Y.


Dear Gianna, I hope God keeps you close to his heart. God bless you and your family. with love, Colleen


Dear God take care of baby Gianna, keep her safe and close to you. Amen. Love, Matt B.


Dear Gianna, I really hope you feel better soon. I pray for God to help Gianna to feel better soon. Love, Samantha C


Dear God, Please help Gianna to get all the help she needs. Love, Joey C.


Dear God, Please keep Gianna safe and heep her close to your heart. Love, Mary D.


I hope God is with you and protect you. I hope you are okay. Love, Quinn.


Dear God, Please keep Gianna close to you. Please keep her safe. Please help her get better soon. Brandy


Dear God, Please look over baby Gianna grow out of the Aicardi. God Bless baby Gianna. Amen. Rilley M


Jesus please protect the baby and watch over her. and help her grow out of it. from Rachel H.


Dear God can you protect little Gianna. God can you bless her so her get better. love, Michael G.


Please protect this baby. stay close to her over the night and day. Love Chris M.


Dear God, Please bless Gianna and protect her. Please heal Gianna and keep her in your hands. Sincerely, Walter


Oh God, Please protect my best friend's little sister. Please keep her safe from anything that gets in her way. Love, Damon

No comments: