Monday, May 12, 2008

My 1st Mother's Day with Mom & Grandmom Anne






My brothers and I got my mom an iPod for Mother's day. We know she loves to listen to music and sing along to old songs. It was a nice day. Dad made breakfast, fed all of us, including me, and we also went to church. We then went over to my Aunt's house for dinner. All my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins on my mother's side were there! I was held by Grandmom Anne, and my Aunts all evening. My brothers and cousins played at the park across the street and in my Aunt's exercise room. She has a bar, and a trampoline there.. here are some pictures of my brothers and cousins! We were rooting for the Flyers too! I need a pink Flyers outfit to go along with my brothers' outfits! I can't wait to get kisses from my Grandma Kay! She was visiting My Godmother, Mary.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies in the World!

1 comment:

CC Sue Kerr said...

Thank you for developing this blog dear Gianna with your Mommy, Daddy, brothers, Grandmoms and your Aunts and Uncles too. Aunt Sue Anne and Uncle Leo each sent me your site. They are sooo proud of you!

YOU are adorable Gianna Marie and you look like you are developing a superb comedic style. Keep those faces and gyrations coming!

YOUR funny faces produce laughs from all who see you, get to know you and learn to love you.
So glad we will see more and more of you!

YOU are a Great GAL Gianna Marie!

May the joys of Heaven come to all who enter here in your blog site.

Luv, Hugs,
Aunt Catherine