Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gianna is Home, sweet, Home.

I am home! I am home! Back in my own bed.
Dad and Mom picked me up at the hospital and brought me back home to the house. I forgot what it looked like, but once I heard all the people at my house, I knew I was home. The homecare nurses were there, the respiratory staff were there, my Grandmoms were there, and my brothers were there. A full house of people. I love being home! I am glad and truly relieved that I am home and feeling strong these days. Thanks to all the good people who took care of me at CHOP. I am still on oxygen, and still hooked up to wires and tubes, but I am looking pretty cute these days if I do say so myself!
Tonight as I go to bed, its like one of my favorite books (my brother's too), Goodnight Moon.
A little bunny (me) is getting ready for bed
In the great green room (my room)
There was a telephone (and mom is on it)
And a red balloon (from the Bayada Nurses)
And a picture of-
A cow jumping over the moon (my mobile)
Three little bears sitting on chairs (my brothers, but they are running)
Two little kittens (mom and dad)
And a pair of mittens (its really cold out today)
A little toy house and a young mouse (The armoire holding all my special things & the Nurse taking care of me at night)
And a comb and a brush (bows & ribbons for my hair)
And a bowl full of mush (that would be the tube feeding machine)
And a quiet old lady wispering Hush... (Grandmom)

Goodnight Room
Goodnight Moon
Goodnight Cow jumping over the moon
Goodnight light and the red balloon
Goodnight Bears
Goodnight Chairs
Goodnight Kittens
and Goodnight mittens
Goodnight clocks
Goodnight socks
Goodnight House and Goodnight mouse
Goodnight comb and Goodnight brush
Goodnight nobody
Goodnight mush
Goodnight to the old lady whispering hush
Goodnight stars
Goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere

I love being home. God Bless.

No comments: