Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gianna's First Christmas

Christmas Eve we went to Grandmom Anne's house. All my cousins from my mom's side were soo excited to see me, as I entered the house my cousins announced "Its a Gianna Parade!" Everyone helped bring all the things I need to hang out for Christmas Eve. My brothers and cousins sang a Christmas Carol before they opened their gifts. They sang beautiful songs like Noel, Santa's Choir, Jingle Bells, and lots of songs ( I have lots of cousins). My Aunts and Mom held me all night until it was time to leave. We had to get ready for Santa. My brothers wished for a Wii this Christmas.
Santa came Christmas Day! We opened presents (the Wii came), and had breakfast. Mom gave me a bath, and wasn't really happy with the way I looked. So she called the pediatrician, and then we went to the local ER. We spent the afternoon in the hospital on Christmas Day. I was checked out and sent home around 5pm. We stopped by Mom's floor where she works to say Merry Christmas. And back home we went to settle in for the night.
It was a short visit to the ER, but things are ok now and will see the doctors in a few days to get checked on. Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Diana said...

Gianna - I cannot believe you are almost 1 year old. You are such a beatiful little girl, time really flies. I hope you, your brothers and Mommy and Daddy had a great Christmas.